Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time Off...

This is a phrase that is not often heard in our household. However, Dalon and I both have a couple of days off around Thanksgiving. Dalon has had off since last Saturday night until this coming Friday morning. This is something very unusual for the both of us. Most of the time Dalon is busy with sports from August all the way until March. So we have made the most of our time together. We have done some good cleaning around the house. I organized the closet and changed over from our summer clothes to our winter clothes. Those are the only two types we have because of living in Texas!!! It was nice to be able to get some nice housework done. Dalon also decided because we are going to be super busy until my parents come that this would be a good time to go ahead and put up the Christmas decorations also. This made my day to say the least. I have spent most of the day today putting up our Christmas tree and putting up the other decor in the living room. I put on Christmas music and was dancing around like I was 2 years old. It made me really excited about my family being here for Christmas this year. We are planning on celebrating Christmas at our house this year. It could get very interesting to say the least. 
Dalon has a basketball tournament this weekend in Fort Worth so hopefully I will be able to make all the games. It has been hard to make a lot of the games this year because they are all out of state so it will be nice to make 2 games in 1 weekend. 
Please pray for Dalon and I as we are trying to decide on our future after Dalon graduates from school. Dalon is trying to decide if he wants to play basketball at the next level and where to play at. Please be in prayer with us as we try to figure out what exactly God has in store for us in the future. If you want to know more about this just let me know and I will give you more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment