Friday, December 4, 2009

Really Got Me Thinking...

As all of you know...Dalon and I live in Dallas, Texas. We will most likely be moving somewhere else this summer but are not sure where yet. We are waiting on the Lord to bless us with the location. We are very excited about this but it got me thinking today. I realized that over the 26 years of my life I have never lived close to my family, extended family that is. All of my family is either up North or in Arizona. Since moving from Venezuela I have lived in either South Carolina, Arkansas, or Texas. For the most part it is not that big of deal, but sometimes I think it would be nice to live somewhere close to family. My sister and her family (my 3 nieces) live in Madison, WI. I have only seen them about 4 times in their life. Sometimes I think that I should live up north so that I can actually see my family on a regular basis. I was looking at Facebook today and was very excited for my cousin who had her second child today and could not believe that I will most likely not see here until next year sometime. But I know that this is the location that I am supposed to be at and that the Lord has major plans for Dalon and I in the near future. Don't get me wrong...I love Texas but sometimes I just wish I could see my family more.
Talk about seeing family more...I am super excited because my parents are at the airport in Santiago, Chile right now getting ready to get on the flight that will bring them to see me tomorrow morning. I have been busy all day getting ready for their arrival. They will be spending most of their hours on Saturday sleeping but at least they will be in the next room over instead of in another country.
Hope all is well with all of you...We love you and Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment